Coolant out exhaust?
01-01-2020, (Subject: Coolant out exhaust? ) 
RE: Coolant out exhaust?
(12-30-2019 )Jmayberry2011 Wrote:  
(12-30-2019 )Waterloo Wrote:  Yep, it sure can. Which motor do you have, miles too.

It’s a 2250 recent rebuild with less than 100,000 on it. New head from Cummins about 4months ago. The mechanic took the crossover tube off and ran the truck there’s so much pressure it shooting out the cap. That means it’s not the cooler right?

YOUR MECHANIC IS AN IDIOT@!@!@!@@@@@

PRESSURIZE THE DAMN COOLANT SYSTEM TO 20-PSI AND FIND THE PROBLEM!!!-- WHY THE HELL SOME DUMBARSSE MECHANIC WOULD RUN AN ENGINE WITH A MASSIVE COOLANT LEAK IS BEYOND ME -- IF THAT EGR COOLER IS DUMPING COOLANT OUT, YOU CAN HYDRALOCK THAT ENGINE AND BEND A F$KING ROD!!! -- WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!!!! -- RUN LIKE HELL AND FIND SOMEONE WHO IS NOT SO DAMN INCOMPETENT!!!

--- YES the EGR COOLER will pour coolant into the exhaust AND into the intake, through the cylinders, AND PRESSURIZE THE COOLANT SYSTEM, AND it will contaminate EVERYTHING,.. it gets into the oil (past the piston rings), it contaminates the intake, egr circuits, the exhaust, and washes out the DOC element and DPF element and causes a ton of damage and excesds wear real fast! -- AND it can hydra-lock the engine and/or cause it to bend a rod!

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE -- ESPECIALLY IF IT IS THAT BAD -- IT SHOULD BE EASY AS HELL TO FIND THE ACTUAL PROBLEM!!!

CM2250 is slightly different (actually easier to check than 871) but is the same concept as this video ...

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolant out exhaust? - Rawze - 01-01-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.