OUT OF TRUCKING
01-01-2020, (Subject: OUT OF TRUCKING ) 
OUT OF TRUCKING
hey there all i have not been on much since i left rawzes house a few months ago and the reason for that is i got the truck fixed right ran for a week and came back home and that is where it hasw been sitting... i made a decision last month to sell my last remaining truck and trailer and go into the softwash and janitorial biz... softwash will be for cleaning roofs sidewalks brick hardy board wood fencing the machine we have can make an old dingy house look like new in about an hour... and the janitorial service is cleaning commercial office buildings and believe it or not its actually pretty dang good money... it all depends on building size but its anywhere from $60-$150 an hour and most buildings require nightly cleanings... it was a hard decision but i myself am tired of being gone for the amount of money that i was clearing... this is the first time in my life doing something that does not involve the trucking industry and i am out of my element i am nervous and exited... but most of all i know that ill be laying my head in my bed at night
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , PuroCumminsPower

Messages In This Thread
OUT OF TRUCKING - SIDE_SHOW - 01-01-2020
RE: OUT OF TRUCKING - Waterloo - 01-01-2020,
RE: OUT OF TRUCKING - david24 - 01-01-2020,
RE: OUT OF TRUCKING - david24 - 01-02-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.