END OF YEAR #'S; few thoughts for the newbies
01-07-2020, (Subject: END OF YEAR #'S; few thoughts for the newbies ) 
RE: END OF YEAR #'S; few thoughts for the newbies
I did pretty well for my first full year as an O/O so far 1yr 4mo into this racket. my costs were gigantic and overall year end Net low due to alot of maintenance fixing 10yrs of previous neglect on truck but some of it was also self induced maintenance. i didnt need to replace my rear ends, i didnt need a high end "company" desktop and high end "company" laptop, also bought bunch of tools that i can both use for my classic autos and my truck so they were "company" tools, also buying some new equipment for truck like a new lumber tarp, straps, binders, tarp straps werent required.

in the end i had a net of only 50k but my truck is almost brand new with new....
injectors/head/crank dampner/crank pulley/front seal/radiator/hood bushings/air cooler on tranny/1 new ujoint/new rearends/1 new hanger bearing/new rear end yokes/all new fluid in all 3 boxes/new axle shafts in main drive axle/all new timing/metering actuators and shuftoff guts/rebuilt IFSM all new seals, dampners, sensors, check valves/new crank, imap, exh press, cam, oil sensors/new cam gear retainer correct style "thanks rawze"/4 new batteries/new fan bearing hub assembly/new serpentine belt/Air Compressor/cac boots/CAC/egr pipe behind engine/APU AC components/APU alternator/APU serpentine belt/China bunk heater + spare/bunk HVAC fan and resistor/AC dryer and probes/1 air bag/1 new set of brakes and wheel seal/air and power lines truck to trailer/air connection unit for lines to trailer on back of cab "screw international for its design"/lift pump

all that and she still treats me like poop. hauled a load of lumber from spearfish south dakota to iron ridge Wisconsin tarped babied the hell out of doing 58-60 never going over 20psi boost. 5.6mpg next load was tarped bagged crushed limestone for concrete right back at 5.0 babied some but not as much.

next trip to shop since ive got buncha air in davco will be all new

Shocks
fuel splitter
Aeroquip fuel lines
new 382 DAVCO with either 12v/120v heater or water heated havent decided
front cab bushings
new fittings to replace the push to connect crap on the air tanks that are leaking
new fuel tank vents as 1 broke as soon as i touched it.
and fix a small transmission leak somewhere on tranny.

so starting out the year great haha!

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: END OF YEAR #'S; few thoughts for the newbies - Lonestar10 - 01-07-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.