Adventures with a Pete 587
02-21-2020, (Subject: Adventures with a Pete 587 ) 
RE: Adventures with a Pete 587
switching oil brands almost always results in it turning darker quicker + higher oil consumption for a while. - Just the nature of the beast.

I could say exactly the same thing about Rotalla as Nilao has stated about him using delo, (i have tried to use delo in the past and got negative results compared to the rotella) but like mentioned,.. the engine does not like it when you switch brands, and as well, they are all decent and like you mention, stick to one thing that works for you and do not change it up unless there is a long term switch for the engine to get used to it again.

==========

As far as 8-hour regen history, that sounds about normal fro one. -- BUT one of the fuirst signs of something failing is that it will not properly complete a regen cycle. <- it still has issues somewhere.

ALSO, if you willing to turn all the wrenches ... you can bring it by here for a day (expect about 2 days though) and I can point my finger towards what needs to happen if you want to fix it the right way (once and for all) yourself so that you know it was done right.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures with a Pete 587 - Rawze - 02-21-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.