ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2)
01-31-2020, (Subject: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) ) 
RE: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2)
(01-31-2020 )Evotrucker Wrote:  What a bill..... lol they werent shy about giving you a big ol one to shaft your self with. lol didnt even let you ease into it..... jesus lol....

I've got all my tools from harbor freight, they last and if i havent broken any yet.... im sure they should last you a long time!. I also got my impact guns from HF, they work great!. definitely recommend getting them! mine are battery powered.

I keep two tool boxes and a 20 gallon tote in my volvo, one for tools obviously and the tote for liquid and spray cans " brake cleaner, brake fluid, fuel additive, etc". Everything is nice and neat, all of it has its place so i save my self some time with looking for sockets and extensions and ratchets.

I highly recommend getting 80% of the tools from harbor freight and 20% from amazon. also invest in a boost leak test kit. the one rawze has on his amazon page is good! wish i got that one vs what i got from fleet pride...

Keep at it man! wish you the best!

The TA mechanic made some similar recommendations!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ProStar CM871 Turbo (Before Milk2) - D_Y_F_B_A_E - 01-31-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.