First time truck owner and first time poster
02-08-2020, (Subject: First time truck owner and first time poster ) 
First time truck owner and first time poster
Hey all. I just brought my first truck home, a Frieghtliner, she ain't nothing fancy but its what was in my budget. It has a CM2350 in it with about 445k and around 11000 hrs, I have already spent hours and hours trying to educate myself on this motor and my searches have led me here. I am looking for any helpful advice or tips I can get on this motor. One of the biggest things I had heard of was the fuel pump issue and thought buying a 2350 I was getting past that but have since discovered that these still may need to be updated? What can you tell me about that? Secondly for how I use a truck which is a lot of short trips and idling I thought that at some point I am going to be happier demandated? I have heard about the famous @m*m^2 for ISX and have read a lot of Rawze's info and am pretty nervous about having just anybody tune my truck. My head is sorta spinning from everything I have read. Any comments to help learn about this motor will be appreciated.

Thanks
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
First time truck owner and first time poster - sprayerman - 02-08-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.