First time truck owner and first time poster
02-09-2020, (Subject: First time truck owner and first time poster ) 
RE: First time truck owner and first time poster
Take it from me and everyone else that has mentioned the fuel pump. I bought a Freightliner with a 2250 in it. Full maintenance records and fuel pump had been opened checked and new plungers put in same as yours. Thought I was good to. Little did I actually know. Worked on truck couple days replacing sensors and getting truck ready to be put to work. First day first load 2 miles out got the dreaded 0559 code. Guess what? Yup. Fuel pump. Thanks to Rawze for beating a little sense into me I shut the truck down and got it to shop. That’s when I found out what happened. Luckily I didn’t destroy the engine but I took the route of fighting with company I bought the truck from and finally getting them to foot the entire bill but at a cost of truck being down for 3 months and idiots at dealership. $15,000 roughly over a fuel pump failure. Luckily I still had my other truck I was able to run while the Freightliner sat. Don’t postpone getting that pump dealt with. You could regret doing that. Best of luck bud.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze , hhow55

Messages In This Thread
RE: First time truck owner and first time poster - Soulreaver0102 - 02-09-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.