No boost......no power
02-26-2020, (Subject: No boost......no power ) 
RE: No boost......no power
Thank you so much Rawze for looking at my file and updating it. I did not know there were updates until reading on the forum just here recently. Rawze you are right my fuel economy sucks. But in my trucks defense, it and my lowboy weigh a little over 40k empty, 100k plus when loaded and I do a lot city driving. Very little "cruzing" down the road. I know I wasn't making 5 mpg before we demandated it.
Truck is back up and running....but I am still having trouble building boost and power. I changed the exhaust gas pressure sensor. It struggles to get 20 lbs of boost. I have checked for leaks with soapy water on all of my piping and on as much of the CAC as possible, nothing leaking. I probably still need to pressurize the CAC. Turbo looks and feels good, no oil leaks and normal turbo movement when you grab it with your fingers.
My insite also is back up and running. No active codes. The error codes that Rawze spoke of above are not showing now. When I am looking at the parameters, I really don't know what red flags I am looking for. I really need some guidance on whats normal and whats not.
Thanks
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No boost......no power - Roysbigtoys - 02-26-2020
RE: No boost......no power - Unilevers - 03-19-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.