No boost......no power
02-28-2020, (Subject: No boost......no power ) 
RE: No boost......no power
(02-28-2020 )JimT Wrote:  
(02-28-2020 )Roysbigtoys Wrote:  ...
Arrrrgh......what am I missing?

Maybe you missed this...

(02-18-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  According to the file you sent me, you have some wiring issues, or the ecm is going bad.

multiple errors for accelerator pedal, fuel shutoff solenoid, fuel pressure, IMAP, and exhaust gas pressure sensors are all showing they are shorted out.

These are error codes 132, 1241, 255, 547, 123, 2374.

did you clear all those codes? -- have any come back>?

you have something wrong somewhere, it just needs to be found.

might be turbo itself... maybe use CT program to manually override its position and see if it chokes the engine out hard at idle when at the 98+% closed position to see if the exhaust impellers and VG vanes are not worn off or damaged? (this cannot be seen from looking into the back side of it). Can also do this to maybe find some air related leaks?

BTW: have you pulled the down-pipe off the back of the turbo and taken it for a spin at max engine load? -- Does some or all of the boost come back>?

Did you verify the cross-pipe and feed circuit for the exhaust bp sensor is not clogged up?- that one is common too. Pull out the exhaust bp sensor (top of thermostat), spray some brake cleaner down into the hole , crank the truck and see if it comes blasting back up out of the hole.

does the barro sensor read somewhat close to the barometric pressure in your area?

maybe start considering a trip to hags or uni's shop for a second set of eyes on it if nothing else.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Roysbigtoys

Messages In This Thread
RE: No boost......no power - Rawze - 02-28-2020
RE: No boost......no power - Unilevers - 03-19-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.