Code 1894 vgt abnormal update rated
02-11-2020, (Subject: Code 1894 vgt abnormal update rated ) 
RE: Code 1894 vgt abnormal update rated
(02-11-2020 )Yauchout Wrote:  I'm getting code 1894 I've checked for a wiring fault best I know how and checked all the connectors I'm assuming it's a problem inside the actuator. the thing is I can only seem to find recon actuators where I'm at right now. I guess I'm asking is a recon actuator good enough or is it safe to drive until I can get to a place that has a new one

how many occurrences of it? . if it is constant, and many occurrences of it, then it could be a problem. otherwise, if it is rare, then check wiring harness, atc... and ignore it. -- see a lot of them do this as they get older, hurts nothing usually.

it could also be a j1939 issue somewhere that is causing the fault too, unrelated to the turbo.

check resistance of j1939 pins on the weather-pack connector out on the engine (keyswitch off). make sure it is 60 ohms, and 120 ohms when the actuator is unplugged.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Code 1894 vgt abnormal update rated - Rawze - 02-11-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.