Source of ceiling water leaks- volvo 630
02-25-2020, (Subject: Source of ceiling water leaks- volvo 630 ) 
RE: Source of ceiling water leaks- volvo 630
(02-25-2020 )Trimster Wrote:  Thanks JimT.

Rawze ,my appologies for offending you and the forum. Not my intention. There's a lot of deep expertise here, and in my simple way, trying to tap into that.

Rawze, your work to help big truck owners is appreicated. I have found just about every trucker I have met to be generous with information, as you and the members of this forum are.
I'm just trying to get a little help in not making to many mistakes as I move up.

With that I will bow out.

All the best to everyone and thank-you for the input.

Bob
I would want a Volvo for a rv if I was going that route. Go to Facebook “Volvo truck masters”. Group. That’s the place for all these questions. There’s actual Volvo dealer mechanics on there. They’ll answer your questions. Stay with Volvo engine because you are likely not gonna wrench on it yourself. Injector cups will be your issue but rv.? Probably not a problem because such a light load. We’re about making a living here with trucks. We take time out to help each other but rv stuffs really is (usually) a waste of our time here. Just saying.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Source of ceiling water leaks- volvo 630 - Magard - 02-25-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.