2350 fuel rail decay
03-04-2020, (Subject: 2350 fuel rail decay ) 
RE: 2350 fuel rail decay
I figured it would last to in the 800k rang because of the idle time I have with what I do and as I said if it needs to be changed in the programming I’ll make sure it dose get done I didn’t realize that these motors had such a hi compression ratio in them until you had explained it to me and it does make sense to me I never put to much thought into it being to much boost pressure until you had explained it to me and honestly without it being explained when I had the work done I would have thought that something was wrong with the tune but I now know otherwise and I will get it taken care of I change my oil every 15k miles with a synthetic blend do oil analysis every time I definitely want the motor to last as long as possible they’re way to expensive to not have right I don’t lug it way down because of the weight I pull (she don’t like it) when loaded I don’t let it go below 1400 and with the hearing and the transmission I can keep it right between 1400 and 1700 at all times I do value what you say Rawze it dose make sense to me I had just never had anybody explain it to me before and I do thank you for that
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2350 fuel rail decay - Jokerone33 - 03-04-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.