SCR Question
03-15-2020, (Subject: SCR Question ) 
RE: SCR Question
Thanks Jim..... I’m hoping that the SCR was simply overlooked by the technician that was suppose to do the legwork. The re flashing ie:computer portion of the work was done by what I perceived as a competent individual. On the other hand.. the other guy who was also doing some work beyond the scope of the “tune”... seemed a little lazy in his work ethic! Wish I had been a little more competent at the time about the SCR. Thank you for that incredible insight about maybe having to open it up and welding it back together in order to gut it.. I have looked at as many photos as I could find and it seemed to be pretty closed as far as getting anything in there to clear it out. Anyway, your comment has helped me tremendously in taking the next few steps... now I’ll need to find a local shop that will do this on let’s say “ the down low!” I live in Franklinton NC...basically Raleigh. Semi Diesel shops are not a main stay in this area...but if you want to tune a pickemup truck ...they are on every corner! Thanx again for you advice
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - JimT - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020
RE: SCR Question - JimT - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Hennessey33 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Lonestar10 - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Rawze - 03-15-2020,
RE: SCR Question - Rawze - 03-16-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.