2015 International Pro star Cab air bags !
03-24-2020, (Subject: 2015 International Pro star Cab air bags ! ) 
RE: 2015 International Pro star Cab air bags !
(03-24-2020 )CrudeGuy1267 Wrote:  How do u adjust cab mount on driver side is 2.5in lower then Passager side do I just jack up front cab Mount 2.5 in so it stay in place then torque down ?

First make sure your bushings are not worn out. Those bushings will fool you and throw off the height.

After that, if it is uneven, support the weight of the cab + loosen the bolts for the cab mount on the drivers side at the frame rail and raise the whole mount and all up until the height matches between top of frame and bottom of cab on both sides. Then tighten it back up, re-torque it properly.

If you cannot find the torque specs, then mark a couple bolts with a sharpie, one at a time, loosen them 3/4 turn, then tighten back up with a beam type torque wrench back to their original location and see what the torque roughly was (before moving the mount).

The passenger side front mount is not adjustable.

-- My own truck bottomed out hard on a bridge that was under construction in nebraska somewhere once a long time ago and mine slipped about 2" or so (if memory serves me right) a few years ago, had to re-adjust mine.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015 International Pro star Cab air bags ! - Rawze - 03-24-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.