Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
03-26-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
Got a 2014 kenworth t660 studio sleeper 13 pd isx cm2350. I have spent alot on this truck and need advise moving forward. Im a truck owner and have the same driver for 3 years good driver . Bought the truck with 400k miles and after a year engine blew Previous owners ran it alot . I was inexperienced at the time. . I bought a used cm2350 engine with 200 k on it for 15K . I did a dpf delete and it ran good for while nothing but regular ware tare repairs and oil changes . I take care of this truck and have spent alot of money fixing stuff that needed to be fixed because its my only baby. Now here is what im dealing with . My truck recently was losing a little power on hills and had that 559 fuel rail pressure code and we took it in to a shop .

That code would go on and off . They said might be injectors and changed my injector cups and this idiot without my permission updated the computer ( Activated my dpf ) and told me after that he had to do it in order to change the injector cups then he said he will re do the dof delete for only $500. So i did it because i wanted to be over with . Then i had same problem on hills so i took it to another more reliable shop. They pressure tested injectors and they were bad . I l got reman injectors for $450 a piece and had it changed . Engine light went off truck ran good for a month then started experiencing just a bit lag on hills only on hills and sometimes yellow service light would come on and go off after hilll climb. I have another reliable friend works at petro and always checks out my truck when i pass by okc just to make sure everything good on truck. He told me when i get back to cali get the fuel pump checked out and the dpf delete shop did. Need advise on what to do or look for when i take truck in to shop .

Got another thing i need advise with. Ive seen rawze egr tune up videos that help the engine life and performance. My engine now has about 450k miles and full synthetic oil change on the regular. Heres my question. Since i had a dpf delete what sensors and components can i replace on my cm2350 engine for long engine life? Planning on doing full In frame rebuild kit around 600-650 miles. Just need to save some money before i do that . Please help me out with some advise and what i should do and what my problems can be . My truck is about to get paid off and in 5 months and im actually thinking about selling it once paid off and buying a new truck with 4 year warranty because i am tired of keep paying for stuff and nothing getting fixed.

GOD BLESS!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE - Kenworth t660 - 03-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.