As a company driver, what driving habits should I develop before buying my own truck?
04-13-2020, (Subject: As a company driver, what driving habits should I develop before buying my own truck? ) 
RE: As a company driver, what driving habits should I develop before buying my own truck?
(04-12-2020 )JimT Wrote:  ...
Someone chime in with other stuff, that's all I had off the top of my head.

I’ve ran some numbers on different scenarios and tomorrow I’m going in for a PM surprisingly so I will get my laptop out and give a detailed list of what I’ve came up and will share with you. It was pretty similar.

The thing is most maintenance I can do on my own. What can’t do is because of the lack of a shop and specialized tools. I worked for the state for 3 years and everything was pretty much fix it yourself from wood chippers to chainsaws to One Ton 6.0 Duramaxes to old International straight strucks with Cummins motors.

And I also have virtually no expenses. I have no mortgage, no car, no kids. I’m just choosing this walk away lease option because I have really nothing to lose but time. And if it works out and I do keep the truck then I will get my own authority and have fun messing with brokers
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: As a company driver, what driving habits should I develop before buying my own truck? - ChrisP94 - 04-13-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.