A/C Cooling Issue
04-19-2020, (Subject: A/C Cooling Issue ) 
RE: A/C Cooling Issue
(04-19-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  The truck makers, they know the A/C systems are going to be a money maker for them. They are designed to do nothing but act up and run like a P.O.S. all the time. - They are designed to be nothing but problematic in these newer trucks.

-- I got totally sick of it a long time ago on my own truck and solved it.

I no longer suffer Air conditioning issues. I solved all of my trucks A/C problems with an Arduino ... Works like a charm.

Here is some more info related to the A/C and a link to that arduino project that I did as well ... http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid14467

This is why I love this forum. I'm in over-my-head 90% of the time. And even though I know I am I still want to see if I can beat the train to the crossing.

I love technology, I truly do, I also think that making the most simple things so damn complicated invites them to complete malfunction. You're right, I never had a problem with my 1972 Chevy Malibu's A/C system. It worked every time. Cold air, every time. And if it didn't, it was EASY TO FIX!

Now I'm in this 6 figure $$ computer driven monstrosity that is prone to constant issue. Oh yeah, it's slick and shiny, but what good is all that if I'm sweating my A$$ off driving down the highway?

Rawze, I haven't looked yet, and I will, would the wiring information for my 2014 Pete 388 be found in quickserve or would you suggest another location for that information?

I'm most certainly willing to jump into the Arduino rabbit hole because somethings got to give with this system!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
A/C Cooling Issue - kozakvod - 04-16-2020,
RE: A/C Cooling Issue - Moose - 04-16-2020,
RE: A/C Cooling Issue - Moose - 04-18-2020,
RE: A/C Cooling Issue - Nilao - 04-18-2020,
RE: A/C Cooling Issue - hhow55 - 04-19-2020,
RE: A/C Cooling Issue - Rawze - 04-19-2020,
RE: A/C Cooling Issue - kozakvod - 04-19-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.