Replaced actuators.....now this...Need imput.
07-17-2016, (Subject: Replaced actuators.....now this...Need imput. ) 
RE: Replaced actuators.....now this...Need imput.
(07-13-2016 )preacherboy24 Wrote:  
(07-13-2016 )Wiseman Wrote:  This is how it looks. I know I can't fool no one inspector , but I really don't give a crapp .
I really shouldn't say that , but it's true.

There was another version of it in the drawing board with heather element to prevent unpleasant fuel knocking during cruising at no load in very cold weather, but seem I never gonna finish it .
Also there was a HE551V real feedback actuator position , but all is gonna go in the wastebasket.

I'm on the verge of giving up on all this nonsense going on in the industry.

Preacherboy, please except my apology for taking your thread into other direction.

No problem. There was someone here that was working with a turbo shop to come up with a "perfect" match for a conversion like this. Hope he chimes in. I'm thinking of using an HX55 because its smaller.......just thinking though.

I'm guessing your talking out me preacherboy, I don't remember reading about anybody else working on a custom turbo, I was working with a shop too make a better vgt and not a fixed vane unfortunately, there was a couple guys that suggested the hx60 but I'm after the stock look.

I did do a quick 20mins of searching and I think the hx55 is a tad on the small size for an reason able amount of power, so Id stick with the hx60 if your going fixed vane, the hx60 comes in a variety of different size so do some research to figure out with one suits you best cause again there's a bunch of different wheel choices and 3 different sizes exhaust housings thereaybe more but that's what I came up with in my twenty mins of curiosity lol.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Replaced actuators.....now this...Need imput. - ynot - 07-17-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.