New head, new tune, now no boost
04-28-2020, (Subject: New head, new tune, now no boost ) 
RE: New head, new tune, now no boost
The ISX only give these kinds of problems like head gaskets, dropped liners, and the things you describe as repeating failures when they are tortured and abused. - That abuse comes in the form of bad programming, and bad/inadequate repair practices, plain and simple.

That story of pure engine torture and terror, bad programming, followed by even more bad programming is not even remotely funny. -- yet it is seen a hundred times a year on here. Welcome to the bad delete club! -- Your education starts here...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

There are proper ways to do these things ... sounds like you have been caught up in all the wrong ways, then doing even more bad things and letting others butcher and half-arsse fix your engine .. the ISX cannot handle half-arsed repair methods or under-educated mechanics, and it sounds so far like you have been doing nothing but taking the word of these gaggle of idiots with wreches (and laptops) so far.

** START by taking your problems into your own hands .. GET yourself an inline-6 adapter off e-bay for a few hundred bucks ... learn how to use it. Learn how to pull the program out of that thing. -- the software is all over the internet for that engine for free ... The de-mandate overlay, in fact the best one on the planet for that model engine is also free ... even has instructions on how to do yourself.. .. stop letting garbage-can tuners near it... stop relying on mechanics that do not know squat about an ISX wrench on it .. and turn your problems around.

It is not your engine (or the other engine you had before) That has been your problem ... it is all the bad decisions and bad people you have let get near it and work on it so far. -- this should be your wake-up call towards getting as far away from those types of people and those ways of thinking as you can. Otherwise you are not going to be any further ahead, but only continue to suffer more problems.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New head, new tune, now no boost - Rawze - 04-28-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.