low rates, No profit
05-18-2020, (Subject: low rates, No profit ) 
RE: low rates, No profit
(05-18-2020 )Mr Hagg Wrote:  I had a driver just yesterday show me his rate haul for 2 months ago and he took home 3100 .... he pulled the same frieght same loads and this week he took home 580.. Its for sure not looking good for these guys that are use to more money...

My operating costs last year were about 0.42c/mile after fuel.. how much you want to bet your friend is likely up in the 0.80c/mile in operating costs after fuel, etc (maybe even much higher) ... because his truck is sucking the fuel like a drunken sailor,.. or other issues that he has not gotten a proper handle on that have taken all his profits out from under him.

Who cares if he was getting high dollar rates before... get with the times and adapt or get out of the way!.

Trucking is an ever evolving and always changing career where a person needs to be able to adapt quickly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete , david24

Messages In This Thread
low rates, No profit - alborz - 05-18-2020,
RE: low rates, No profit - Rawze - 05-18-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.