low rates, No profit
05-19-2020, (Subject: low rates, No profit ) 
RE: low rates, No profit
(05-19-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  And yes, I absolutely know that I could make more somewhere else. Problem is that i do not want the headaches and responsibilities that come along with it. I am always seeking to minimize any needless amounts of "Efforts" or "Headaches" on the business side of things.

This is why I never will have my own authority. I’m leased to a big carrier also, and while I have to pay for many things that rawze doesn’t, it works for me because I dispatch myself. I could never be dispatched, I am way too picky about shippers and parts of the country I refuse to go, and also why I won’t pull nothing but a dry van. There is always freight, albeit most is cheap, but you are still able to move your truck and make something. I’m not as efficient as rawze, but I know how to work the board. Averaged 7 mpg for the last two weeks.

After sitting home for a month I came out and had a great week. After fuel and all deductions I brought home $3,900, then went home $1550 for last week, then did $4,576 this week, all on a company dry van. Could have made more if I had my own, which might be in my near future. I will say cheap fuel helped a lot the past three weeks.

And I owe all my success to rawze and this forum. Thanks all you guys for the info you post and especially huge thanks to rawze!

*Edit* And many thanks to Jerry too, without him and his great family, my job would be a lot harder!!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hhow55

Messages In This Thread
low rates, No profit - alborz - 05-18-2020,
RE: low rates, No profit - Explosia - 05-19-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.