CM871 kickin my Butt
05-26-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
(05-26-2020 )RustyWood Wrote:  So while I'm waiting for my Cylinder Leak Tester to get here, I decided to pull the DPF/DOC and clean it yesterday (Only compressor Air blow Out !). I test started prior to cleaning it with exhaust disconnected after Turbo to eliminate DPF can being clogged as an issue, and Truck runs a bit better after doing the overhead set (except the injectors as I don't have a dial Torque wrench yet) yet it's still like it's down a cylinder.

I'd like to post pictures but I've been away from Forums so long I don't even remember how to anymore.

But I wanted to ask if any of you listen to XM Radio and are familiar with {krumble bumble-f$cks} show and what has been said about the shop {garbage-can-pwower} in Pennsylvania ? The Driver who owns the company I contract with turned me onto them, as they discuss really having worked out (especially the ISX) living with all the EGR emissions garbage in place.

{rest of garbage removed from forum by Rawze}

If you believe in that charlatan, and that over-priced rip-off repair shop then all I can say is that you have squarely drunken the cool-aide and so has your friend.

that crap does not fly on this forum because it is all garbage that is completely f%%^king worthless marketed bulls#it that the droves of idiots are lead to believe and swear by out of sheer stupidity and ZERO actual MEASURABLE RESULTS!!.

here ya go...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid39382

those people and shops like that are true geniuses in how to dupe the trucking public. They know well that they have a captive audience because there is nothing better for truckwers out there to listen to for hours on end while bored going down the road.-- THROW THAT XM RADIO OUT THE SIDE WINDOW AND YOU WILL BE BETTER FOR IT!~!! -- OR AT LEAST BLOCK THAT TRUCKER CHANNEL ALL TOGETHER!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RustyWood

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt - Rawze - 05-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.