CM871 kickin my Butt
05-27-2020, (Subject: CM871 kickin my Butt ) 
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt
(05-27-2020 )RustyWood Wrote:  ...
DHL messaged me today that my shipment will hopefully be here Friday, and I thinks that's my Inline 6 kit, then I have to learn how to use it. Is there any full tutorial's on Insite that anyone has done.

Get that adapter and software working. With a bit of effort and learning, you will no longer be bound to others with regards to owning your truck. Many on here have gone from not being able to hold a screwdriver to tuning their own engines. Most people who can navigate their way around a computer to some medium degree and are able to do things like fill out a spread-sheet can easily learn how to tweak on things in their engine. - Although it is a learning process, It is not nearly as difficult as most would think. Difference is that ppl who own their own equipment are much more apt to care + do things right, take their time, and not do things to tear the thing up unlike the typical golden screwdriver moron with a laptop and a false promise.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM871 kickin my Butt - Rawze - 05-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.