OK I give up what the hell is the mandate?
07-14-2016, (Subject: OK I give up what the hell is the mandate? ) 
RE: OK I give up what the hell is the mandate?
(07-14-2016 )Bmyetrkg24 Wrote:  OK so the mandate isn't just something I can see pres Barry going on, or something in my ecm I just turn off its the basic operation of doing a {**Content removed by protection bot**} I noticed rawze still had all his egr junk on but his oil was soooo dam clean tho!!

My truck has been tested/checked 2 times in its lifetime and actually passes emissio. tests with better numbers than a stock truck. It goes down near the ports in the communist state just about every week.

My truck does NOT have any kind of bypass filter on it whatsoever. I removed it about 200k miles before the video was taken because one of the hoses was mounted right under the turbo and heat kept getting it. I basically got tired of fixing on it and was going to move it, but never bothered.

YES, what I said in the video about the mileage is correct. I had 22k miles on the oil.

NO, I didn't clean anything, -- Hell,.. I didn't even clean the parts much when I put them back into the engine outside of a simple light spray with brake cleaner and wiping them off as I was installing them back.

Engine runs great, I left the first oil I put in it for 35k miles + 1 gal gear lube (I left it in a bit extra long for engine break-in) and it got a bit dark, but not black.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK I give up what the hell is the mandate? - Rawze - 07-14-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.