CM870 Boost problem?
06-06-2020, (Subject: CM870 Boost problem? ) 
RE: CM870 Boost problem?
* might be getting air in the fuel?. Cracked pick-up tube in one of the tanks?. Leaky pre-filter housing or supply line?

* Like others have said ... could possibly be your actuator control module for the turbo.

* Is the egr functional on that thing?-- Does it have any kind of custom or delete program in it?. if so, by who?.

just putting this out there as food for thought...
if you suspect the ecm ... start by ensuring it is not in the programming. Might have seemed to run fine before but I have seen tons of bad delete programs for the CM870's out there that people swear run ok until it tears something up. Also with poorly-made programming, sometimes all it takes is a sensor reading a bit off, maybe an altitude sensor, or exhaust sensor,.. etc... unrelated to the fuel, causing the engine to jump operating modes and run like crap because most poorly-made delete programs have no proper engine mode-control re-programming in them and it makes the ecm act up for seemingly mysterious reasons.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CM870 Boost problem? - B model - 06-04-2020,
RE: CM870 Boost problem? - Rawze - 06-06-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.