Coolant Reservoir Tank
06-12-2020, (Subject: Coolant Reservoir Tank ) 
RE: Coolant Reservoir Tank
(06-12-2020 )Shotgun74 Wrote:  If it passes all the test, replace the reservoir. I experienced the same problem with coolant getting into the overfill side. We replaced 5 reservoirs all of them oem & finally the problem is fixed. We also replaced radiator, cac, water pump & the issue was still there. Finally the last reservoir TRP brand & I'm no longer getting coolant in the overfill compartment. Local dealer said they chased & replaced 6 reservoirs on a truck they had 2 months ago. I'm thinking the oem had a bad run on those reservoirs.

Good luck!

That is good info on those tanks. I was up at the TA the other day and a driver was in there having his front brakes replaced on his Cascadia. He had the 2350 under the hood, and was having the same issues with his tank. I wish I would have known this info then... Thank you for posting!

And I did tell him to pressurize the system and check for leaks, etc... Sad though, nice guy, but he was one of those guys that relies on the dealership for everything. I am sure they will take him to the cleaners.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolant Reservoir Tank - Waterloo - 06-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.