T660 emissions stop switch?
06-12-2020, (Subject: T660 emissions stop switch? ) 
RE: T660 emissions stop switch?
(06-12-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  I'm sure. It was all over all the file sharing sites 5-6 years ago. Thats how I originally got started looking in to this Rawze character. I'm sure glad he decided to release all those early documents. The explanations and wording in them spoke clearly to me that he had an understanding beyond the average chucklehead. Im certainly glad I decided to keep tracking him down.

I was up at the TA the other day, a driver was in there with a 2016 Cascadia, and we were talking... Told him about the fuel pump, etc... He had a warranty, never touched a wrench in his life... And has no plans on ever doing that... He was raped multiple times by the dealer, but he was cool with it, he did not have to get his hands dirty. To top it off, he was pushing coolant out of the jug... He has a warranty, he will let the dealer take care of it...

Same thing when I went to orientation, driver there, 2016 KW 660, 2350, 500,000 and change on the odometer... Told him about the fuel pump... He stated "Not his problem", as he has a warranty... Very flippant... Screw him, I did my part. It is a cult out here, The Cult of Warranty.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: tree98 , marek4792 , Pd6cas2

Messages In This Thread
RE: T660 emissions stop switch? - Waterloo - 06-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.