Run them or replace them?
06-27-2020, (Subject: Run them or replace them? ) 
RE: Run them or replace them?
(06-27-2020 )SquareOne Wrote:  Rawze, since you mentioned the second link, where do you (or anyone else) get your axle alignment shims from? Is it a kit or does your local dealer keep them in stock? When I ask the few people in this area they would refer me to their local alignment shop. Even the few dealers near me do not carry the shims.

I have seen a few full blown kits online, but I'd say for the price that would be overly excessive considering I'm doing one truck.

I used to buy them from alignment shops or other various places but the ones for the front end I had to make myself out of other things. I made a template out of thick-paper card-stock. I draw it onto a picece of flat stock stainless material of the right thickness then use a dremmel to cut it out.. Seems like no one carried the front axle shimms.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: SquareOne

Messages In This Thread
RE: Run them or replace them? - Rawze - 06-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.