WILL I BE THROWING MY MONEY AWAY?
06-27-2020, (Subject: WILL I BE THROWING MY MONEY AWAY? ) 
RE: WILL I BE THROWING MY MONEY AWAY?
My understanding is that a glider is a new truck without a motor so the liberty can be taken to have a rebuilt Detroit, CAT or Cummins motor put in without EGR and aftertreatment systems involved. These trucks today are a headache but my 2012 MX-13 is especially troublesome. Are there any subscribers on here that specialize in the first generation series MX-13? I read the one driver's post on here that Rawze corresponded with, He was having DPF issues causing derates with his CM871 and he was running with his EGR temp sensor(magic plug) disconnected. Rawze advised him to have the ECM tuned and adjust the overhead valves annually to stay on top of the detent clearance measurements. I am going to recommend this at the next shop visit and pray I don't have to replace the DPF, DOC and SCR on this money well. Not sure what to do with this rig. Wish I knew a MX-13 subscriber on here. That would help a ton.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WILL I BE THROWING MY MONEY AWAY? - BLOODSWEATTEARSMX13 - 06-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.