New 300 AMP Alternator $$$
07-10-2020, (Subject: New 300 AMP Alternator $$$ ) 
RE: New 300 AMP Alternator $$$
(07-10-2020 )JimT Wrote:  So is that a steam punk motif you have going or just an industrial design (the black pipe, valves, pressure gauges)

Yep, always liked the steam punk, industrial look, it is different, and unique, MANLY, but still kind of classy in an old school kind of way. I like old school... But trying to find an entertainment, or stand for a stereo system is darn near impossible now a days. Everything is Target or Best Buy, tempered glass, press board and plastic. Or, those boring cabinets our 25" TV's of my youth were wrapped in, with the record player and tuner...

Honestly, I would rather be building stuff like this than driving a truck... Send me the dimensions and cut me loose... Problem is, I only have a driveway to work in. Got the tools...

The pipes, pipe nipple and floor flanges, you can do some really cool stuff with that. My entire truck interior is pipe nipple, even under my dash, mainly my coffee cup holder and little junk bin, 1/2" pipe nipple, and it works and is beyond functional.

A cabinet saw, planer and joiner, along with a good paint booth, I can rock someones world...

Listening to some tunes right now... WAR, Low Rider... Those subs are a thumping... Low Rider don't use no gas now... ;-)

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: New 300 AMP Alternator $$$ - Waterloo - 07-10-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.