CM2250 HIGH coolant and oil Temps
07-08-2020, (Subject: CM2250 HIGH coolant and oil Temps ) 
RE: CM2250 HIGH coolant and oil Temps
(07-08-2020 )JimT Wrote:  
(07-08-2020 )Waterloo Wrote:  And it is a abad tune if it was done up there, there are a couple of shops I know of, and they specialize in destroying ISX motors.

They should put that on their business cards "We specialize is destroying ISX engines!!!". ugg, now I'm envisioning a bad late night tv commercial, like a used car dealer...

Quote:Do you hate the EPA? we do too! Got too much money? No problem, we can help to empty that wallet! push, pull, or drag your rig down here and we'll shine that turd up so bright you'll need sunglasses at night. But wait, we'll even throw is completely unnecessary parts for an outrageously inflated price so you can feel like you got some special treatment. And remember, when it breaks it's your fault, not ours, but we'll be more than happy to throw more parts at it!

To the OP, you've found the right place. With a little help and a vast collection of information to reference you'll be able to get that engine fixed up.

BTW, you said it's a 2250, have you looked in to the fuel pump yet? They are a very serious issue if ignored. Do a search on the main page for '2250 fuel pump'. There's also some good videos on youtube.

I just spoke to the OP, really nice guy, and yes, he did go through the fuel pump, all upgraded. He bought the truck with the delete, they took a few parts and pieces off, he has some work ahead of him. He is pulling his file here in a day or two, going to send it to Rawze and then we go from there. I think we will sort all of this out and he should be good to go.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 HIGH coolant and oil Temps - Waterloo - 07-08-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.