CM2250 HIGH coolant and oil Temps
07-11-2020, (Subject: CM2250 HIGH coolant and oil Temps ) 
RE: CM2250 HIGH coolant and oil Temps
(07-08-2020 )Paradoc23 Wrote:  Yes truck is straight piped turbo back. I did pull the muffler off as well to see if it helped lower temps and imo only made a very slight difference. Not enough to stop chasing the root issue. "File" related??
You most certainly have program issues.... BUT "had radiator and cAc cleaned out". Unless the radiator was flow tested you really DON'T know what it's state of health is. Flow testing is not putting a garden hose in the top and watching water run out the bottom. FWIW radiators in your range flow 50 to 60 gallons per MINUTE. Thats emptying a 55 gallon drum every 60 seconds. Many radiator shops do not have flow machines.
This was maybe the first of many expensive lessons I've bought over the years. Somewhere back in the late 70's. To this day if I take a head off, the radiator is going out to be tested. I have not one but two shops in my area that flow test. To the one these are "little" radiators.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , JimT

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2250 HIGH coolant and oil Temps - DVT873 - 07-11-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.