Helping my mechanic
07-22-2020, (Subject: Helping my mechanic ) 
Smile Helping my mechanic
My mechanic is working on a 2006 pete 379 with a cm2350 swap. It's got a shitbrain demandate but that's not the current issue at hand. Even though until warmed up the turbo acts like it's on a huge overlapped cam supercharged big block.

Their problem is Jake's wont work.

Looking in onsite the switches for Jake are programmed in but looking through the data logger I found that it shows throttle at 4% and when pushed to floor it goes to 95%. We tried removing the sensor from pedal and messing with where it stops but it wont go below 4% or above 95%.

Question is...in the cm2350 programming is there some way to zero it so the engine brake works? And should there be a idle validation switch on this type of setup?

The pedal sensor is aftermarket dual analog setup and is wired to ecm and functions correctly other than the 4 and 95

My mechanic usually doesnt do swaps just for this reason but he was trying to help a guy save a dollar as the guy got the 20k mile engine on the cheap from a wrecked truck

User's Signature: 2010 Lonestar - CM871 - 13sp - 3.70s, 2016 T680 - cm2350 - 13sp - 3.36s - skateboarder
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Helping my mechanic - Lonestar10 - 07-22-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.