Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
07-24-2020, (Subject: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times ) 
RE: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times
(07-23-2020 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Watching those peaceful riot videos where the cops are beating the hell out of peaceful rioters with batons and them not even responding to it makes me not want to go that route. Unless its a sledgehammer or a 50 # piece of bar steel.

The Glock still seems to be the best defense... May have to throw a Mossberg in the sleeper too, starting to look like Mogadishu out there. It is like Jesus told His posse, sell your leather jacket and buy an AR, because you will need it. ;-)

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Found this, self defense... Found it interesting for these troubled times - Waterloo - 07-24-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.