Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7
08-06-2020, (Subject: Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7 ) 
Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7
First of all, hello everyone! New to the forum, but I've been poking around on here for the last month or so, doing some research.

Last year, I purchased a 2011 f750 with the Cummins isb 6.7 and Allison 3000, flat bed super crew truck from work. It only has 23000 miles, and i got it from work, where it rarely got used. In fact, it wasn't recent on tabs for 2 years. It has about 560 hours of idle time on it, and being a def/dpf truck, that has me thinking it needs some cleaning.

I finally got the title all squared away, so I've got a few miles on it now, and already had my first def related issue. Had the code for the pump not making pressure, so I dumped the def tank and filled with new fluid, and now it is passing the def pump leak test in insite.. I ordered a filter, and will swap once it shows up..

Anyways, cleared the codes and she is back on the road.. I plan to use the truck to haul my toy trailer to the dunes, which is a long drive, and want it to be reliable.

Hoping I can get some thoughts from you folks on what you'd recommend?!?!

I've changed the def fluid, oil, filter and both fuel filters. Drained the fuel, and got new batteries. As mentioned above. I have insite.

Thanks
Jason from MN
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Low mileage 2011 f750 Cummins 6.7 - Skizzlez - 08-06-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.