Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
08-09-2020, (Subject: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
Spent the first few days playing around with Rawze's rear end. We had a hell of a time getting the shaft in there. Must have rammed it in 3 or 4 times before it bottomed out. Now it's mated up, all red and shiny. Threw 5 gallons of lube in there before we started, but it could probably use a little more.

Anyway, enough about Rawze's rear, you're all here to see me strip down my front end and expose my head. It's getting there.

Not trying to be a tease, this is a new thing for me, so I'm taking it a little slow. I want to get a good feel for all the parts of my front end before we pop the head.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Signature620 , marek4792 , Rawze , smorgan87 , Brock , tree98 , Roysbigtoys , snailexpress , Pd6cas2 , the missing link , johnnydngrs , Waterloo , hhow55 , Chamberpains , Explosia , moretodo , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... - JimT - 08-09-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.