Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
09-26-2020, (Subject: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ...
(09-26-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  that sucks ... thats why i don't run re-caps on my truck.

Was planning on getting them all replaced this fall. Then I had to rebuild the engine.

All in all they've been pretty good tires. I put over 160,000mi on them and they are still between 7-9/32 with no irregular wear patterns. They were only around 15/32 when I got the truck. This tire wasn't even that warm when it blew, 4 miles after leaving the rest area.

Oh well. At least with the LCAPP national tire program I didn't have to put any money out of pocket tonight.

The fender might end up being almost as expensive as the tire. $229 for a new poly fender, $29.50 for tax and they want another $235 for shipping! I only spent $630 on the pair with all the mounting hardware! Gonna shop around a bit, maybe I can find it in stock at a local shop.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping JimT out with an inframe ... - JimT - 09-26-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.