Installing a KILL Switch and Alarm...?
08-17-2020, (Subject: Installing a KILL Switch and Alarm...? ) 
Installing a KILL Switch and Alarm...?
I want to install a kill switch, not really interested in messing with the ECM power wire to the batteries, but if you guys think that would be cool, I can do that. Any idea on the ignition? My car theft days never materialized, LOL! So, I am a bit clueless...

My plan, is to use one of my remote wifi switches, so no external button or toggle, so I can bury this thing anywhere in the truck, ANYWHERE.

And how about an alarm? Not necessarily a car one, but one that would sound a very loud alarm if someone breached a door or window? Anyone mess with one of those? Wondering about something like Simply Safe? I have electricity in the truck, plenty to run something like that, but clueless if it would work?

Point me in the right direction. How would you guys do it?

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Installing a KILL Switch and Alarm...? - Waterloo - 08-17-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.