SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 7/ SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13
08-30-2020, (Subject: SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 7/ SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13 ) 
SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 7/ SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13
Hello good fellas,
I own Volvo Vnl 670 2011 with cummins isx 15 500hp. Dpf egr deleted. I live in columbus, OH and i was getting loaded with beer heavy load. After i started to drive some 15 miles i had to stop on a red ight. When i came to the fifth gear my truck start jerking and the whole engine was shaking like when you have bad injector, but no code poped up. Park on the shoulder i turned off and statr again same thing. I couldn’t go more then 45mph after that if i accelerate it was shaking. I went to go back to the mechanic and right before i get there the truck start to run like nothing happend so i thought maybe it was bad fuel that i fueleded the other day. Just to be sure i went to one shop replaced the fuel filter and when i start the truck i got this code SA 0 SPN 641 FMI7 and sometimes SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13. I drove to michignan and back code is still here but truck runs strong. Went to cummins they are telling me turbo or the actuator or maybe wiring ( and i dont want to put it in a cumnins shop cause once they opened they be like u need new turbo and they qouted me $9.000 wtf. ) i have gauge boost under pressure goes to 26-27 i thing acts normal. Please any help or advice. Is it possible bad fuel to confuse the ecm and somehoe poped up this code ? Thank you for any replies!
Stay safe

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 7/ SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13 - Roadranger - 08-30-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.