SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 7/ SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13
08-30-2020, (Subject: SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 7/ SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13 ) 
RE: SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 7/ SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13
Who did the delete? I am assuming it is a CM-2250? Looks like a code for the turbo actuator. Have you taken the intake and exhaust side of the turbo off to inspect the actual turbo itself? As far as an actuator, or turbo, YTS Turbo in Griffin GA. Do you have an inline reader and Insite software to run some diagnostics? If not, you will need that, or the dealer will rape you. And back to the delete, how many miles on the truck? has any work been done to the truck? If you do not know who did the delete, have you at least removed the cans to inspect that they have been properly hollowed out? All three cans? Many delete outfits do not hollow out the cans, and you slowly cook your motor, and turbo...

I saw the mileage on the photo, close to one million... Ouch.

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 7/ SA 0 SPN 641 FMI 13 - Waterloo - 08-30-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.