CrankCase Pressure SPN 101 FMI 15 FC 1974
09-04-2020, (Subject: CrankCase Pressure SPN 101 FMI 15 FC 1974 ) 
CrankCase Pressure SPN 101 FMI 15 FC 1974
Hi Folks.

2013 CM2250 ISX 600. Bought it used a few months ago. 700k clicks. Got a decent deal on it understanding buying a 700k 18k hour engine that pulled heavy.

Had a def pump issue that derated the truck last week - replaced that. (bypassed the engine shutoff by removing the speedometer sensor at the drive shaft - not condoning this in anyways, but I wasnt ready to pay for a 500 dollar tow. Did my research and understood the risks of continuing forward). Anyways replaced that pump and now I've gotten the following code:

SPN 101 FMI 15 - Crankcase Pressure

Previously had taken the truck to Cummins (our other cummins are under warranty and it was the easiest option available at the time) and they ended up putting the truck on a Dyno to test some fault that never appeared again after i cleaned up the breather tube lines for the fuel tanks. With that Dyno test they realized that the blowby was 19 lbs and spec says should be under 18. I'll have to do the test on the turbo from Rawze's youtube post, but knowing the above information is there anything I should do prior to that. I'd like to run the truck for a few more months at least before I seriously contemplate a re-build, that would help with cashflow.

Was thinking i'd clean the sensor and plug it back in as a first step?

Thanks,

HG
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
CrankCase Pressure SPN 101 FMI 15 FC 1974 - Hermjeji - 09-04-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.