Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure
07-21-2016, (Subject: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure ) 
RE: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure
Mechanic is talking inframe? ??Really? That's typical on the stealerships. First thing I would do is pressure test that cooling system. I would pull a oil sample too and consider a dyno as well befor I ever considered paying the stealer ships 35,000.00 for a inframe. Sounds like someone's pretty quick to take you for a ride down vasaliene lane. Just saying.
White milky substance in crankcase filter is definitely not a good sign but it don't mean you need a inframe eather.
It could be leaking oil cooler or egr cooler but it also could be a head gasket,dropped liner or injector cups to just name a few things off the top of my head and that's why you need to pressure test it to be sure.
We don't want to gess at it. That can get expensive real fast. If your mechanic says you need inframe befor doing the very minimum that I mentioned above just from changing the crankcase filter, you better run as fast as you can. Nothing personal friend but I get bothered real easily when I hear things like this.
Not saying you don't need a inframe but I would want more information befor proceeding any further. Good luck.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure - dbl overdrive - 07-21-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.