Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure
07-22-2016, (Subject: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure ) 
RE: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure
That motor sounds like toast, can you return the damn thing and get your money back? The head has to be shot, as you are having all of the symptoms that mine had prior to being forced to do the in frame. I can only imagine what the lower and top end look like as Snailexpress stated. I bet you are looking at a minimum of $25,000 if not $30,000+ depending on the condition of the rest of the engine and emission components. I did allot to mine, if the shop that did my work threw my estimate out of $38,000, the actual bill came to $52,000! All new Cummins sourced parts were used where possible, the only thing not replaced was the block, crankshaft and CAC, the transmission was refreshed and a new clutch installed. And I took her in with the mandate already removed, that was just engine and transmission work!

Honestly, I would return that thing if possible, you are walking into a financial hornet's nest covered in soda pop if you ask me.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx Crankcase filter sensor high pressure - Waterloo - 07-22-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.