06 cm870 inframe oil consumption
09-25-2020, (Subject: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption ) 
RE: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption
(09-25-2020 )Rawze Wrote:  
(09-25-2020 )410truckin Wrote:  ... The shop I have found is Antrim Antrim diesel in PA.

That is the first problem.. they are a pee-dee-eye shop and complete engine butchers and engine killers!... your truck is doomed to suffer repeating failures! and that thing, with all its gabrage aftermarket crap now inside and all over it is complete junk! -- get rid of that truck as fast as you can while it still runs and start over!... that engine has been butchered into oblivion completely and it is going to cost another $25,000+ to un-f$ck it at this point .. You have been warned!... This is no way at all to run a trucking business... That garbage can of an engine with all its horrible mods, after-market garbage not worth begin a boat anchor and all the brain-washing of the truck owner so far is meant to do nothing but drain someones wallet rapidly while stroking their ego and bankrupting them!.

On this forum, we do things only one way .. correctly, for longevity, and for long term profitability,.. not for short-lived glory that costs the truck owner $25,000 dollars every time they turn around and that is the game your currently playing, and have played so far...

============

Best place to start to undo this mess ...

RID YOURSELF OF THAT NIGHTMARE MESS GARBAGE OF A BUTCHERED ENGINE AND TRUCK NOT WORTH USING AT A BOAT ANCHOR THAT HAS BEEN MADE MADE AND START OVER!!!--- IT WILL BE CHEAPER!!! -- EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE AND BAD DECISION THAT CAN BE MADE WITH AN ISX ... IT SEEMS HAS BEEN DONE!!! FRONT AND CENTER! -- IT IS GOING TO COST YOU $30,000 DOLLARS TO UNDO THIS HOT RIP-YOU-OFF MESS IF YOU WANT TO GET IT RIGHT AGAIN!

Otherwise, I would recommend you start by tearing that engine all apart again and going back OEM with all the internals, ACTUALLY FIND someone that can build it 100% the right way (very hard to find these days) and put that VG factory back on it like it belongs! -- Bend Over and feel the pain ... you have been thoroughly butt-raped by those complete money-stealing, false promise arsse-clowns!

.. and yeah,,. they also do the most horrible, destructing, kindergarten tuning that I have ever seen,... they are truly terrible brain butchers!/... I hope you did not actually pay money for that garbage!,.. i feel sorry for that equipment!.

sounds like you drank the cool-aide ... a nice big swig of it.. and now it is going to cost you your truck and your O/O career!... they thrive and victimize their customers by "bragging rights" and know it is completely destructive and not worth 3 cents... bercause you are going to be their yearly in-frame and their glorified sales rep, as you bragg to all your buddies like a dumbarsse because your caught up in their brainwashing campaign while it slowly bankrupts you!

around here, everyone uses a de-mandate program referred to as "MM"... the only de-mandate (to date) that does not shorten engine longevity.
and if you have any doubts about the place you mentioned and what I say about them, ... here is a fine example like waterloo was saying ... we did this a while back just to prove how bad they really are ... This was their own dnyo there at that place ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...03#pid6803

I have been on the brinks of selling it, I honestly am tired of dealing with it at this point. I. don't mind going after another truck with some cash in hand and financing. And it wasnt the shop that convinced me. But just having other trucker friends that have their trucks all boosted up etc. I never was that way, I was just about leaving it as is and making money. It wont be a big loss if I sell it. I want at least 20k for it if I can get that. Paid 11k for the truck in 2017.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 06 cm870 inframe oil consumption - 410truckin - 09-25-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.