Bobtail insurance
10-07-2020, (Subject: Bobtail insurance ) 
Bobtail insurance
Hi guys and gals! I'm contemplating on switch carriers. I'm hauling for Amazon now and thinking to going back to spot market carrier. I don't like driving at night and lately night runs it's all I been getting at Amazon. Rates are good on spot market for now so I'll give it a shot and change carriers. That being said I need to get bobtail and physical damage insurance. I have it all in bundle with cargo insurance with my current carrier thru their insurance. I contacted them and they don't offer just bobtail and physical damage insurance and carrier I'm planning switching to only provides cargo and general liability insurance so I would need to get bobtail, none trucking liability and physical damage somewhere else. I called one agent and he quoted me almost $5800 for a year on $60k value for truck and trailer. To me it seems little bit high. I'm waiting to hear back from couple more insurance companies. I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out and tell me what insurance are you using for you bobtail insurance. I don't want to overpay for something if I don't have to. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Bobtail insurance - a113n - 10-07-2020
RE: Bobtail insurance - Rawze - 10-07-2020,
RE: Bobtail insurance - Rawze - 10-07-2020,
RE: Bobtail insurance - a113n - 10-07-2020,
RE: Bobtail insurance - Ricky - 10-31-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.