ISX 15 NOT TURNING OVER AFTER EGR TUNEUP
10-12-2020, (Subject: ISX 15 NOT TURNING OVER AFTER EGR TUNEUP ) 
RE: ISX 15 NOT TURNING OVER AFTER EGR TUNEUP
That is indeed a cm2250. Built a few months before my engine (also in a 2012 pete 587).

The ESN is the top left number on the data plate. (showing 79459048)

You're problem appears to be related to low voltage, as Mr. Hagg mentioned. Another cause could be bad wire(s) inside a wiring harness that were disturbed during the EGR tune-up. Or maybe you just left something on (a light?) which drained the batteries while you worked on it. Either way I'd say charge up the batteries or properly jump start it.

Another battery related item to look at are the cabled inside that battery box. When I changed out my batteries I didn't know at the time but the copper wires had corroded inside one of the positive (red) terminal connectors and bouncing down the road it finally came loose and arced inside the aluminum box.

Of particular concern to you should be the fuel pump and the ceramic plungers, which were almost guaranteed to be inside your pump unless it was addressed at some point.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , kellyedrew

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX 15 NOT TURNING OVER AFTER EGR TUNEUP - JimT - 10-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.