New problems after inframe from cummins
10-24-2020, (Subject: New problems after inframe from cummins ) 
New problems after inframe from cummins
I was having problems with my 2014 pete 579 isx15 cm2350 with oil consumption (1-2 gals a wk) and clogged filters(constant regens) at 500k miles. Had an inframe done at cummins a few wks ago. Those were my only problems I've ever had with my truck. Now I'm having a leak from my front gear housing, fault code 559 came up after ecm calibration, and yesterday my truck started cranking by itself leading me to unplugg the batteries(smoking by the starter). They broke an injector while replacing them and didn't change the fuel filters either. Never had these problems before the inframe. Dropped my truck back at cummins. Cummins quoted me around $7500 to have the front housing leak fixed(last wk). Now waiting till Monday to hear back from them about the other 2 problems. My questions are, does any of these problems have to do with the inframe? Is it cummins that made mistakes and aren't owing up to them? I'm currently at 507k miles now. Need some advice on how to deal with cummins if they're going to say they had nothing to do with these problems. Don't want to fork up thousands more if I don't have to. Any help appreciated    

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
New problems after inframe from cummins - Deuce7500 - 10-24-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.