2013 386 peterbilt relay clicking
08-11-2022, (Subject: 2013 386 peterbilt relay clicking ) 
RE: 2013 386 peterbilt relay clicking
I also have the same problem. The HVAC AIR COND MICRO RELAY behind my dash is what's clicking. I have a 2016 Peterbilt 389 Pride and Class Edition also. It has a Detroit 60 Series in it. A special deal set up at Fitzgerald to put a rebuilt engine in a new truck. I have no regen system. No def tank. The relay itself is not bad. I replaced it. Still clicking. I checked the freon level. It was on the low side of the green area on guage but still good. Air filter on passenger side floor board is clean and installed correctly. Under bunk ac filter is clean. I checked all 3 of the blending actuator motor and they all seemed to be working. However the temperature control did make a popping noise when it moves but it looked to open and close properly. The fresh air recirculate vent works. The air direction control worked. There's no clicking sound when the ac is off but it is kicking the clutch in and out in and out. Did y'all ever figure out how to fix this?
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 386 peterbilt relay clicking - Dorito - 08-11-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.