Rebuilding Detroit
11-09-2020, (Subject: Rebuilding Detroit ) 
Rebuilding Detroit
Ok am rebuilding my 2007 Detroit series 60 14l truck has been mandated at 500,000 it now has a little under a million ... the man date was done by a guy up here near Connecticut I feel it was done right bc for 4 years I haven’t had one check engine light on and absolutely not one thing has gone wrong with the motor I can’t believe it ... well anyway the truck is in the shop getting a total rebuild motor out of truck bc at that miles why play games am getting the bull gear done new head , new oil pump , oil cooler water pump oh and a rebuilt transmission bc I got a great deal on it so while it’s out why not just get it over with and save on the labor ... is there anything else you guys can think of that I should have done while it is out ??? They will check the injectors to see how they look.. also after views this site am starting to think I might be putting my truck back to stock bc everyone keeps talking about having two guys do the tune and am not sure if one of them is the guy who did mine bc they use nicknames
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Rebuilding Detroit - Jimmy3308 - 11-09-2020
RE: Rebuilding Detroit - Rawze - 11-10-2020,
RE: Rebuilding Detroit - Brock - 11-12-2020,
RE: Rebuilding Detroit - Brock - 11-13-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.