Cm2350 high commanded vgt
11-12-2020, (Subject: Cm2350 high commanded vgt ) 
Cm2350 high commanded vgt
Well I’ve exhausted searching the forum and google for a week now on this issue.
I have a 2015 389 with 500 1650/1850ST cm2350. Vgt is commanding around 80% closed at idle most of the time. After awhile it will go down into the 40s to eventually go up again. The turbo is randomly chuffing at idle, when commanded goes down it will stop, sometimes slightly doing it.
Fuel mileage is down 1.5 mpg. Acts like it’s stuck in scr warm up. Just throwing this out right now, I don’t want to drive the truck like this but have no choice. I have a boss that doesn’t like the newer trucks and has no interest in understanding them or implications for not fixing them immediately. I take care of the truck.
Anyways, I have done a full egr tune up, replaced egr differential sensor, exh back pressure sensor, both nox sensors, cleaned the imap(I’ll get a new one tomorrow if I can). New def doser, new dpf doser.
Doc and dpf are a year old. They were replaced because of face plugging in -50 weather in Canada. Regens seem to only be about once a week miraculously and is under 0.5 after regen.
CAC was replaced recently with a durashitter(not my choice) no boost leaks after soapy water test.

Looking for what I should check next. Was thinking of checking the egr orifice pressure sensor. I for got that one.

Thanks
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cm2350 high commanded vgt - Carhauler - 11-12-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.